With REalize Giving, you can now choose a Real Estate Professional who will donate to a Non Profit on your behalf. And the best part is the giving all comes from the Partner's pocket, not yours.
REalize Giving Partner (Habitat Home Inspections)
Brian Mattioli is the owner of Habitat Home Inspections, where delivering 5 star experiences for clients is the expectation. Brian's core values of generosity, excellence, integrity, and professionalism guide how he does business with clients. Brian uses the latest technology, such as Infrared thermal imaging to see things a basic visual inspection will miss. Brian also donates 10% of gross business to Habitat For Humanity in Whatcom County. Brian has been involved in many HFH builds locally and nationally, and loves being able to pay it forward. Habitat Home Inspections philosophy is simple, "putting people ahead of profit".
- Blaine's #1 rated home inspector on Google maps, with only 5 star ratings.
- 10% of gross business is given to Habitat for Humanity
- "I have worked with Brian on several inspections and find him to be very knowledgeable and thorough. My clients like the job he does for them and his customer service exceeds my expectations. If you are looking for an outstanding home inspector, I highly recommend Brian Mattioli and Habitat Home Inspections." - Shannon W. (Realtor)
- "As a home inspector Brian serves as an excellent informed third party with a clear attention to detail to advise my clients on a homes condition. He is knowledgeable and educated about building practices and homeowners concerns. It is his willingness to communicate through the inspection process that really sets him apart. He makes sure the Buyer and the Seller understand his findings." Kathy Stauffer (Realtor)
- "Brian is an amazing home inspector! Our clients have loved his over-and-beyond efforts. He spends probably twice the amount of time in his inspections of any other inspector we have encountered. He is thorough, honest and great relationally with clients." - Sean Hall (2roofs Real Estate Founder
How It Works
use a Realize giving PARTNER
By choosing me as your home inspector, your business will change someone's life. I will put my expertise to work serving your home inspection needs.
We donate on your behalf
You select the build that Habitat for Humanity Whatcom County is working on (Telegraph townhomes, or one or more active residential home builds) and I will donate a portion of my fee on your behalf. The cool thing is the donation won't cost you anything extra.
You get the story
After your sale is complete, you will receive a thank you and information on the build. We help you feel the meaning of the impact you made.